- Misery loves company. I frequently experience information overload and automatically assume you have ventured here to swim in this endless sea of TMI
- External Processor. Nope, this isn’t some type of computer guru Intel oriented blog…it’s more-so focused on my necessity to process externally, i.e. I tend to work out my thoughts aloud, in groups or on paper rather than the personality of an “internal processor”, as it were, who tends to need alone time to quietly process information. People process differently. I’m an “external processor”, hence this blog.
- Connecting minds with words and pictures. When I was little, the only books I enjoyed were the ones with pictures on every page. Who am I kidding; even in grad school I get excited when there are graphs and charts that take up the majority of my required readings. The people I’ve met through the wonderful world of blogging are interesting, fascinating and unique creatures. I figure, since they’re lending to my interests in their posts and pics, I may as well return the favor.
- Ninja training. Ok, I have no interest in ninjas nor training to be one. I just figured it was a good reason to blog.
- Procrastination is a…beauty. This is my outlet to delay, defer and put off any and all possible notions to maintain/sustain/retain productivity. As noted in an earlier post, isn’t procrastination a great efficiency booster?