an e/m from captain maintenance…give ear, and maybe one day you can avoid the potential of lying beneath the underbelly of a snow-plow induced mountain acting as a cloak for your lovely automobile. You can thank me later.
Once again it’s time for our annual winter wonderland and I would like to give some suggestions to staff to make the snow plowing easier.
- Number one because it is the most important. The visibility in the truck is terrible when I’m plowing. Please do not drive behind me, I can’t see you. Please make eye contact with me before proceeding in front of me unless you are sure you have clearance.
- Park in areas already plowed.
- Park together, do not spread out around the parking lots.
- Do not drive over unplowed areas if possible as your tracks freeze and it bends the plow over.
- If you are leaving vehicles overnight, park in the outer lots. One vehicle can cause many headaches.
Thanks for your indulgence. Violators will be buried in snow. Thanks…………….will