top 5 reasons you just might be bi-polar….
- After watching a scary movie, you have to watch a quick re-run of The Cosby Show or I Love Lucy in order to know you’ll have a restful night’s sleep
- One day, you watch the presidential candidates and feel so depressed for the lack of “appropriate selection”, and the next day you feel a bounty of props, energy and sustainability by a mere YouTube video that compelled your now endless support
- You find the way a baby can cry at one moment and crack up laughing at another astonishingly reflective of your daily emotional activity.
- You read one blog that makes you irrevocably angry from its political pest-like intentions, and no sooner click over to another post that makes your side hurt from pure amusement and laughter. But wait, you’re now crying from reading the heartbreaking story from yet another of your must-read blogs of the day
- You read your blog posts and find that if each entry were placed on the Richter Scale of Emotions, you’d be more dynamic than the San Andraes Fault
[note: this post is not a diagnostic model…so if you’ve come here to get some type of bi-polar assessment, please stop looking at blogs for that and schedule an appt w/ your doctor]