hey baby steeglette, you’re 16 this week. i don’t really know what all that entails, but your daddy just said that I’m beautiful. So, I’m going to leave it at that.
While I’m busy swooning, preoccupy yourself w/ knowing what’s happening in [our] world this week:
- cravings: potatoes. any form. any kind. potatoes. now.
- aversions: those atrocious hats with pompoms on top…worn by adults. not cool. no other known aversions.
- added inches to the precious waistline: 9.5″ shut up.
- loverly people saying not so loverly statements: “looks like you’re due any day now…oh…I’m sorry”
- loverly people saying loverly things: after I told a patient that we’re waiting to find out your gender until you arrive, he says, “you don’t know if you’re having a boy or a girl, so you’re having a happy!”
we love you already. now put those newly developed finger nails to good use and scratch my back.